Laughing is a good exercise to keep you fit.

@naman95 (1554)
Do you agree? why?
@kritipen (4083)
I agree with you that laughing is a good exercise but it cannot replace exercise.A daily dose of laughter may be good for the heart because, like exercise, it makes blood vessels work more efficiently.Depression, on the other hand, can raise the risk of dying from heart failure, a separate study found.
yeah laughing is a good exercise. as brain is one part where blood circulation is said to be very much needed but due to over strss and overload many have headache and other problems that is nothing but too much load so it needs rest , the brain should be flourished by the flow of fluid so laughing creates requirement of fresh blood whic passes and makes you a happening person
@rsrait (567)
Laughing is the best medicine laugh away your worries my friend its the best medicine for heart,so friend keep laughing
@sudhajan (1219)
• France
yes its very good for health.Its the best exercise to keep our body fit and healthy
@carlomeno (1086)
It is very important against depression
Yes Laughing is a very good exercise.According to Doctors upto 80 muscles are used while having a good laugh.Your heart beats faster and your breathing rate accelerates which leads to increased oxygen levels. Even conventional doctors are also acknowledging this fact that laughter can be the best medicine .But we should also look into one fact that children are said to laugh more often than adults
@motubhai (235)
yes its good for health, this is the only exercise in which all organs of body from leg nerves to stomach to neck as well as heart & langues, eys & ear nerves effect by vibration & fresh oxygen reach to body compeletly.
@Danielu (599)
I don`t agree. I know that it is said that if you smile and laugh a lot you will get fat, and in my case unfortunately it is true.
@imadriscoll (2230)
I laugh all the time and I'm certainly not fit after having three children! I still have lots of belly fat that I would love to laugh off, but it's just not going to happen! I do think that laughter is good for you mentally and emotionally and would be willing to bet that people who laugh more live longer.
@rikpallav (1242)
I would say I certainly agree with the fact that laughing will keep you in good health as there are a lot of scientific evidence that revel that it ease your mental stress and increase the count of blood cells and impove the overall life of a person..
yes i agree because this really is a very good exercise and if you want to keep urself fit and healthy you should try this exercise....also it provides lot of relaxation to the mind...