Younger man - older woman?

@Bee1955 (3885)
Now there's a switch for you! My companion and I have a 16 year age gap and we've been together for over 9 years and still going. He's 36 and I'm 52. In the beginning we heard all the Mrs. Robinson and 'robbing the cradle jokes' we could endure, but over the years while close in age marriages and relationships crumbled around us, we were still going strong. What do you think?
The saying goes "You are only as old as the person you feel" can't remember who said it though. My friend is 45 and her partner is 30. They have been together for 13 years now and they get on great. He took on a family with 3 kids and recently he moved in with her instead of staying the occasional night. She has people saying things to her, but she justs laughs it off. She always put her kids first and now they are older, she still has a young man on her arm who does everything for her. Good luck to you!!!!
@Bee1955 (3885)
Very nice. She knows whats going on! In the end, she has the last laugh from those others. Thanks for sharing. :-D