What Do You Do When You Find Out Someone Is Scamming a Charity??????

@nzinky (822)
The other day I found someone collecting for a charity they and I know of the Charity they were collecting for but they aren't giving the money they colledted to that Charity.......When asked if I would donate I told them NO......Cause I give directly to any Charity that I believe in and know the money is going to them.......
Yes, I too try to give to a charity that I know will recieve the money that I am giving. It is sad that some people are so dishonest that they cannot do the right thing. However, I would not be an "accomplice" to their actions by not saying anything. If I were you, I would notify someone that can do something about it, whether it be the cops or the people that are supposed to be getting the charity money. You would only be hurting others if you did not say or do anything. And then, you would not want to be plagued by the thought of them continuing to scam others...do something to stop them, but also, do not endanger yourself, if they are dangerous...be careful
@nzinky (822)
It's so true, I'm as careful as I can be....I never open my door to anyone who ask for money you never know who they are.
@CatVegas (711)
There are so many scams going on now days it is the best thing to do is give right to the Charity. I get phone calls even saying they are with so and so, I have asked for a phone number to call them back to comfirm it really is a Charity program and then I still go right to the Charity. You really have to be careful now days. I think when you do know someone is asking for money for a Charity and you know they are a scam it is best to report them. Even tell the News stations so they can tell the Public to beware..
@nzinky (822)
yes we have to be very careful now days cause too many people are scaming everything they can