How many other people here are college students? What are you studying? What

school do you go to? What degrees do you have or are you working on? What is your major? Are you going back to school after a break or did you go right from high school? Are you in any sororities/fraternities/school clubs? I go to St. Petersburg College. I am majoring in Art History and minoring in Museum Studies. I am in Phi Theta Kappa an Honors group. This semester coming up I am taking Museum Management, Statistics 1, American Government, New Testament Survey, and Advanced Excel. Last semester I had Museum Law, Intro to Meteorology, Intro to Computers ( a stupid required course even though I've previously taken computer programing), and Intro to Philosophy. I have one more semester before I graduate at this college and then I will go to USF or New College.
@supninder (447)
i am pursuing my b.tech in electronics and communication from punjabi university, patiala.i have completed my five semesters,three are left. also started preparing for gre,hope to get admission in good univ. in u.s.a. for m.s.
i forgot to tell. for your imformation patiala is in india.
Good luck with your education and getting into a good university in the US. I hope it all works out for you. :)
@myklj999 (31485)
• Olney, Illinois
I went to college many many many many many many (you get the idea here) years ago, where I majored in student union; I was SUPPOSED to be studying radio/tv broadcasting, but you know how it goes.....
I took a five or six year break... didn't think I was ever going to get back.
@vanities (11410)
• Davao, Philippines
i already finished my course in accountancy,,and working freelance at home..i graduated from one of the university in Davao city Phil..that is university of mindanao..dont intend to take up any masterals degree im contented with what i have achieved..
@msqtech (15226)
we school to work and this is the natural progression
@msqtech (15226)
I am a student of life but not enrolled in college