Insults Insults Insults

Have you ever sat there, dumbly replaying a conversation you had with one of those quick witted bullies? This happened more times than I'd like to admit, especially in highschool. I used to go home, walking by the cemetery, thinking of come-backs that would really zing them and shut those jerks up for good. The problem was, as I was standing there with my mouth open, getting whip-lash from looking from one assailant to another, my mind was a complete blank, and when I did manage to say something, it came out sorta like this, "Yeah, well, yeah, you should know, you, you, you stupid!" Mind you, this was in HighSchool, and this wasn't the way to make a really good impression with the girls. But no matter how hard I tried, I would stutter, get red in the face, and get real mad, which of course, led to more heckling and jeering insults; sneering faces. So now, that I'm much more mature, I thought it would be a good idea to see what other people have done in this situation. Maybe you were the insulter. Never mind, the particulars, I just want the good stuff. For sound scientific purposes, really! So, let the insults fly! Feathers ruffled and big mouths do need apply to this one. Come one, come all you people who have something to get off your chests!
You didn't stutter, you were doing your Mel Tillis imitation.