Hey All! Have any friends here???

@ilunice (947)
Netherlands
I am just wondering if i have any friend here at all. I try my best to respond to discussions from my friends and also make new friends. i hardly have time to post discussions. But what do I see?, My friends never have time to respond to my discussions. what are we friends for if we can't help pull ourselves up the ladder?
i knew that at some time, i will hear these complaints from my friends...:D i have more than 200 friends and i have to go through individual profile to respond to their discussions...but then i will of course respond to those that respond to mine and i will only respond to those that i know how to...i dont like to give ridiculous responses too...so kindly bear with me...thanks. Wishing you a Happy New Year! (btw, if you think that your current friend is not helping...why not delete them off and find someone nicer...there's a lot of nice friends out there! Good Luck! Thanks for being my friend, though! )
@gscs1838 (1536)
you 'll never be alone.... micheal j used to said that.