How are you dressed right now

@TerryZ (22083)
Right now I have a baggie T-shirt with stains on it and an old pair of jeans with some holes in them and my hair is pulled up on top Of my head and no makeup on. How do you dress when nobody is around?
@wolfie34 (26791)
It is very cold here in UK, I am wearing jeans, t-shirt and sweater as well as socks, must be real cold for me to wear socks, as I hate wearing socks indoors, and slippers.
@TerryZ (22083)
Well it suppose to be cold here in the US but today it went up to 65 degrees. Its been like that for a week now but a night it drops. They say tommorrow will hit near 70. Its never been this warm in the winter here. It is a record.
@cherhost (1073)
For some reason when no one is around I still dress nice. I mostly wear jeans and tshirts... sometimes they have a design on them or sometimes they are just plain in color from old navy. i for the most part always have amkeup on my face... but lately i have been slacking!
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh your just a slacker. Just kidden. Ive missed where have you been?
@gabs8513 (48710)
LolI am wearing Tracksuit Bottoms an old Top my Hair is ok and no Make up so looking white as a sheet
@TerryZ (22083)
Did you read the one above you I couldnt believe it. I guess it takes all kinds.
@azriel (2108)
right now im wearing a shirt and short shorts. this is my normal outfit whenever im home. philippines is a tropical country, and i find its much more comfortable dressed this way.
I am dressed in formals. When i was in college i would wear T-shirt and jeans but now i wear only formals....
@tentwo67 (3384)
I wear shorts or sweats or pajama bottoms with a tshirt or sweatshirt when I want to be comfortable. I usually have my hair in a ponytail or at least pulled off of my face when I am at home. I may or may not have socks on depending on the weather outside. This is what I change to when I get home for the day and a lot of nights I end up sleeping in whatever comfy clothes I had put on.
@adigaadu (195)
well well well..are u sure u wanna know???????..fine here u go..i am usually half naked when noone is around..shirtless u c?..but if there are 'human beings' around then i get into ultra cool cauals..3/4 trousers are my favourites..i usually like a nice cool breeze around my body when i wear..so i see to it that air goes in and comes out easily..tht is the main criteria..
@beyonce03 (2331)
I'm in a red pyjamas and gonna stay like that all day long