Wish MyLot Had an Edit Function

I wish there was an edit function for your posts. I often have fingers flying too fast and make typos. I'd love to clean them up but there is no edit function. Any plans for this in the future? Would sure make the site better.
@acdc0805 (981)
I wish the same thing, maybe one day they will, cause it'd be really nice, and helpful to some of us :)
@ossie16d (11826)
I agree that it would be very helpful because from time to time most of us make the odd typo and it would be good to be able to fix the problem if possible. Maybe they will get that facility at some stage.
@1346795 (808)
• Greece
I think that it would be a very good addition as i usually write wrong things as i have my hand flying on the keyboard.
I do believe mylot will have it soon. I don't really care myself. I am learning to type. I love to see my progress. I also hate the mistakes but I'm learning..
@Aali311 (6125)
I guess you only have one chance to post your answer, there should be an edit button, I make mistakes also, sometimes I leave out words and it changes the whole meaning of my answers.