What is the most annoying thing your other half does?

@WebMann (4732)
We all have things that drive others nuts. My wife has been trying to change me for 25 years. I grew up in a home were I was not allowed to touch light switches. If the light was off it was off for a reason. DUH!! But now I turn on lights because I can and I don't turn them out if I am coming back into the room. Drives my wife nuts and she follows me around turning them off. :)
@babs0818 (1191)
I think,we all have some habits,that annoy our spouses...my husband for an example,he has bad hearing..so he turns the TV all the way up in the bedroom...no matter if the kids are trying to sleep or not...he leaves his clothes laying around the floor in the bedroom...doesn't pick them up...yuck..it just drives me nuts..
@WebMann (4732)
I can see how that would be annoying for sure. If he has an area that is specifically his, like i have my office and work shop, you could start leaving messes in there until he smartens up and gives you and the kids a bit more respect. :) It's funny how when the shoe is on the other foot it's not near as funny.
My husband leaves empty soda cans and empty chip bags everywhere. I am constantly cleaning up after him. I keep telling him it is not that hard to put the can away when he gets up to grab another one. But no he has to stack them in a pyramid! :)
@WebMann (4732)
Well he is just a big kid and needs to be treated so. I know people like that and they don't change. I will actually walk back and pick something up I left laying around so my wife doesn't have to pick up after me. I respect my wife more than that. Thanks for the post and tell your husband that he doesn't respect you enough to make your life easier.