Most money you ever won?

I won $10 on a scratch-off lottery ticket once, it was pretty cool. How about you?
I don't know off hand. I use to buy the scratch cards. I would win $2.00 and save it. Buy again and play etc. I saved all the cards one day I went to cash in. to see how much I had. I found out they expired. I never bought it again.
I could never win any money with scratch off lotterty tickets. I wish I could win.
@rmuxagirl (7559)
hey from scratch off lottery tickets I've only won like $1
@ossie16d (11826)
My largest amount was $40 from lotto but who's complaining because even the small wins help pay for the next ticket and who knows, I might win more. I wish. :)
• Bermuda
I won $67.00 on a poll at work one day and it was my first day working there!
The most money I have ever won is £22.00 on a lottery scratchcard. I was really pleased as i'd closed an old savings account which had about 88 pence in it and i'd used this to buy the scratchcard. I think we spent it on a kettle because for our new house.
@ronita34 (3923)
Off a scratch ticket i have won $50 twice!! The most i ever won though was $3000 at Bingo before that was an awesome experience i must say!!!