What do you think is the ideal age difference in marriage?

@fizza10 (1718)
Pakistan
i've heard uptil seven years is an ideal one.....what do you guyz have to comment about it?
@mythmoh (3986)
Scientifically it is 9 years i guess.But in my view point i would prefer 2-5 years difference.
@fizza10 (1718)
• Pakistan
yeah....coz more difference brings more misunderstandings i guess and either one has to sacrifice alot mostly the younger one...coz the older partner gets more mature and the younger still wants to enjoy
@skittlez353 (1404)
i think between 2-4 years should be about it, with the man being older. but my mother and father-in-law are 6 years apart and shes older and they make a perfect couple. my aunt and uncle are 12 years apart and all they do is fight, so thats too much of a difference. it depends on the people maybe. the older you get, the more of a difference it makes.
@fizza10 (1718)
• Pakistan
first of all thanks alot for making this discussion alive dear.....yeah i agree with you.....it varies from ppl to ppl and also as the time increases may so does the demands and urges in couples towards each other.....