Are You a Pushover?

Today a friend of mine called and asked me for a favor, and it got me thinking about being a pushover. I don't know why I find it so hard to say no to people when they ask me for things that I wish they wouldn't. I find myself always helping people with things that they should be doing themselves. Why is it so hard to say no? Sometimes I try, and I end up still doing what they ask me to.
I to have a hard time saying no. I am one of those people where I try to make happy. This can lead to depretion and so forth. I have started to say no but now that I am raising my sisters two kids I am more concerned about them and their needs not my friends. It is hard to say no but at somepoint we all must stand up for ourself and say no.
Yes. There are times, where I have stopped. because I knew for a fact that I was being used. But, with many of my friends, it is hard to stop doing the things that they ask, because I do consider them my friends. However, if it comes to the point where they are not there for me, as I have been there for them, than I know I will stop doing things for them.
yes same here I to do things for others as long as they are there for me when I need help that is when you know who your true friends are. When they dont help me I tend to stray from that friend ship. I say it takes two to tango
@krysy1982 (1042)
I am the same way. It is very hard for me to tell someone no I can't do that.
You're just too nice. I find it hard to say no to friends too. But I don't mind doing things for my close friends. I enjoy it because I know they would do the same for me. I had friends that seemed like users so I let them go and don't talk to them anymore. Real friends don't take advantage of you. If you're close to this person let her know how you feel.
Yea, the small things i do for people, and sometimes the way i forgive people just like that makes me think am i a pushover? sometimes noa nd sometimes yes. i do find it hard saying no to people i dont like but not to those who i do like, if u get what im saying.. im not sur if this makes me a pushover tho lol