What is the advantage of putting 'Buddies' in 'My Buddies'

@HerShe (2386)
How can I benefit from doing this?
I believe you also get a notification of when they create new topics? I'm unsure really.
@HerShe (2386)
Ha, It's you again. Hi. I'm not really sure either. myLot always emails me if I have 'myLot Mail'. It just comes in with all the other amil. I have never got a notification of new topics. I want some. It is easier to get notified and it is to search.
@mythmoh (3986)
I think you can sort the discussions easily.Hope u can able to locate the discussions started by the buddy list easily.I am not sure.I just read it somewhere.
@HerShe (2386)
When you find out for sure, would you please let me know? Thank you
@Aali311 (6126)
I don't see the purpose for this buddy system, I do have some people on there cuz they sent me mail and I allowed for future mail, then mylot automatically added them to my buddy list.
Yeah, same here. I didn't quite like that!
@bblessed (1822)
I wondered about that too!
@skittlez353 (1404)
I don`t think there is any advantages except that you have more buddies! in your email, you can see when they posted new discussions tho and get tha discussion started going right away.