Has myLot paid you yet?

If so, how long did you spend here before you reached payout, and how much have you earned?
@ssh123 (31096)
I joined in August and in those days by posting 100+ responses and couple of discussions, I could earn $5 per day and in three days, I reached the payout.But the first payment was made on 15th September 2006 since then payments are made on 15th of everymonth.
i have reached $1.48 from the past four days since i became a member, it does seem to be a little time consuming to reaching payout, at an average rate that i am going at it will take upto a month or so for a $10 payout.
@Geminigirl (1909)
I have not been paid yet. But I have only been here two days. I think they pay twice a month.
@kylesmiles (1911)
Mylot usually pays us around the 15th of every month! I got paid last month...I believe it was about $22 or so!? LOL I was trying to aim for more but I haven't had the motivation to come on this site this week or last! Weird.