What do you like most about mylot?

If you could put down a few sentences; what would you say you like the most about mylot?
@babystar1 (4235)
I like to answer people discussions.and read the comments.It's just a fun place to be. .
I like to too..I like you beautiful flaming heart over there.. love always burns in the heart of one who is true;)+
everything abt myLot is too good : it's members my fren's here discussions rating system
Yes the rating system here is constantly evolving..I must say I don't understand it too well:)+
@agusfebi (813)
I liked about mylot in disscusion, besides this I was grateful because I already in found with mylot, so, mylot helped me to expedite my englise.
Yes friends are many here adn you are doing wonderfully with your English!!+
@shywolf (4520)
The chance to earn a nice little amount of money for doing something that I enjoy. I can't believe how I have earned $20 these past 10 days here on Mylot just for enjoying myself and having fun typing about all sorts of subjects!^_^ Plus, I am really starting to meet some wonderful people here! So in short, Mylot has been really good for me, lol!^_^
Good for you..Mylot is stepping up the cash awards: People here generally are really friendly and the topics are pretty interesting:)+
well.mylot made interestigly,it keeps motivating member to do much better .i like its rating most, but money feature no .its slow :))
Do you like it here on mylot very well..welcome ..I see that you are relatively new:)+_
@greengal (4286)
I like myLot because it is a common platform for people world over to share their views and opinions. Discussions are fun and I enjoy it. I get to read, write as well learn a little here and there, it keeps me occupied for most part of the day and I'm satisfied. And to top it all, I get paid for my efforts!!:)
I guess what I like most about MyLot is being able to share my thoughts with others. And I also like it when I discover that there are others that share the same interest that I do...SS
@cisco1 (539)
what i like about mylot is the involement with people on here. the discussions and topic and i must add you get paid doing it.
@kgwat70 (13395)
The one thing that I like most about myLot is the interaction of people all around the world as we can express our feelings about different issues and everyday life and being able to make friends online. We can learn a lot from each other as everyone has good information and advice to give. It is great that we get paid as well but more importantly it is communicating with other people in other places.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I like it because I can practise my english, and I can earn, and I like that other people are interested in my thoughts. And I can help them to earn with my comments too. It is interesting. I did not know such site before..
@marciascott (25553)
I like chatting with people all over the world. and I am learning quit a bit from other people, recipes, this one woman gave me a recipe how to make homemade bread. I have found a whole lot of money making sites. I have alot of friends. you can earn a little money too.