how many of you like fishing?

Malaysia
lets share our experinece..my biggest catch was fresh water fish 6.0kg..what about you?I dreams to go to sea one day fishing big fish. Thats gorgeous!
@samson1967 (7422)
Fishing was my favourite hobby till I completed School. I used to catch many fishes, but small sized varieties. I used to catch around 1-1.5. kg per time. Rcently I had been to Jungle Resorts, near Sangham (Bangalore Outskirt), there they will give a fishing net and a boat to do fishing at Kaveri River. There is a very rare and special variety of fish in this river called "MASHEER". They weigh even 100.00 kgs. We caught fish weighing around 7-8 kgs, but left him back to waters.
thats really nice you know..what kind of fish that you always get? for me ,we always catch baung,keli,patin.do you know that fish?
Thank you so much. I used to catch Koravai(catfish look), Jilebi or Gendai( flat one), catlog ( with lots of fins).
@masca11 (320)
I love fishing but my real pasion is carp fishing
thats nice