Do you like Cha Cha?

@beckyomg1 (6758)
I have become a guide and I really like it. It is really different. I think that it is a nice site. What do you think?
@wmaharper (2316)
I have been wanting to check it out, will you send me a link?
@beckyomg1 (6758)
yep i added you as a friend so that i could.
I signed up for it but my computer crashed and I lost all my information about it. Anyways, it really confused as far as what to do then I got really nervous and couldn't do it.
@beckyomg1 (6758)
oh really how come?
@lifeis2good (1183)
Hi there - well hopefully you can fill me in on some more details about it as I was invited recently and went through the signup as well as the test after viewing the video but then tried to fill out the W9 form and it won't submit. Also I can't understand how they pay - from what I could gather was that it's from a bank in Indiana and that the bank also takes fees out of your pay before they pay you. So I am really confused by all of this. Can you enlighten me??
@beckyomg1 (6758)
There are two different ways to get paid. THere was a glitch in the pay system, i would go back in and resubmit your information.
@brokentia (10395)
The only Cha cha I know about is dance. I am not being smart or offensive about this. And I didn't know how else to say that I have no clue what you are talking about. And I hate posting about something when I can not contribute to the discussion. So I guess the best way I can contribute is by asking what is Cha cha then?
@beckyomg1 (6758)
i sent you a message to let you know lol.
@mirage108 (3403)
Congrats you found another way to make money on line I hope it works for you.
@beckyomg1 (6758)
yes i did thanks i set you a message.
@beckyomg1 (6758)
thanks for signing up to be a guide.
@wmg2006 (5383)
Yes I have chacha very fun. Some days it is tough when you get rude beligerant searchers from infoseekers. For the most part though it is very interesting. I like to train more than do the searches. The searches are easy to do and most of the time everyone is nice about you helping them.
@beckyomg1 (6758)
Oh yeah i like the training too. and yes there are some really rude ones out there, but then you get the really nice ones that enjoy it. thanks for the response.
@rosey3223 (1569)
I've heard of it from my mother in law, but never tried it because I was told that there is a waiting list...and I didn't feel like waiting...LoL!!! What is it REALLY about? Give me the "dish"!!
@beckyomg1 (6758)
hey i sent you a message any questions please let me know. thanks for the response.
@bonbon664 (3470)
I don't know, I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
@beckyomg1 (6758)
thanks i sent you a message. thanks for the resposne.