Yahoo Mail, Hotmail and Gmail which one you prefer?

There are many free email services the most popular ones are Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail. Which one you think is better and easier to use? For me Gmail seems to be good and fast opening which more space as compare to other free email serivce providers. What do you say? Which one is better?
@azfar88 (40)
• Pakistan
i use all three and i think i'll vote for gmail
@emeraldisle (13145)
I prefer Gmail now. One reason I like it is I can use it with Outlook Express. That makes it handy for me. Also I haven't had the problems with it like I have with hotmail. Hotmail has a tendency to just eat mail. No bounce message back and you don't get it in your box. Very irritating. I never used yahoo mail much because of how slow it could be.
i prefer to use yahoo and gmail both.
@tambun (95)
I prefer to use Gmail than yahoo. In gmail its more fast and reliable. Gmail give chat on mailbox.
@xXmeganxX (4422)
i use hotmail and my partner uses yahoo and i think there just both as good as each other! :)
@julie0825 (1415)
I AM USING YAHOO AND HOTMAIL AND THEY ARE BOTH GOOD
@kunalvijan (3418)
GMail