Windows or Linux....Which is better to use?

Just wanted to know that windows is better to have as an operating system or it is better to have Linux as an operating system? What do you suggest?
I like windows Never used Linux
I prefer to window
@chocks (513)
I suggest windows which is more user friendly in case if u want to work in ur home.But in some college or company Linux is best,because it is more secure than windows
i definitely prefer windowz...as its easy to use than linux but linux is also gud if u better kno how to use it i use both
I prefer windows coz its user friendly but linux for servers.
@asfi123 (955)
windows xp - a snap of windows
Microsoft Windows is the name of several families of proprietary operating systems by Microsoft. They can run on several types of platforms such as servers, embedded devices and, most typically, on personal computers. Microsoft first introduced an operating environment named Windows in November 1985 as an add-on to MS-DOS in response to the growing trend of graphical user interfaces (GUI) popularized by the Macintosh. Microsoft Windows eventually came to dominate the world's personal computer market. At the 2004 IDC Directions conference, IDC Vice President Avneesh Saxena stated that Windows had approximately 90% of the client operating system market. Security has been a hot topic with Windows for many years, and even Microsoft itself has been the victim of security breaches.[2] Due in some part to the widespread usage of Windows on personal computers, as well as a number of technical reasons there is reportedly a fivefold greater amount of malware for Windows than other operating systems such as GNU/Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, and FreeBSD[3]. Windows was originally designed for ease-of-use on a single-user PC without a network connection, and did not have security features built in from the outset[citation needed]. Windows NT and its successors are designed for security (including on a network) and multi-user PCs, but was not designed for Internet security in mind as much since, when it was first developed, the Internet was less important. Combined with occasionally flawed code (such as buffer overflows), Windows is a frequent target of worms and virus writers. Furthermore, until Windows Server 2003 most versions of even Windows NT were shipped with important security features disabled by default, and vulnerable (albeit useful) system services enabled by default
@cnetboss (2477)
Ubuntu CDs - Ubuntu CDs piled
Linux has now a stable and better OS in Ubuntu. It has a Windows like interface and has a software layer than can run Windows applications
Depends on what you want- Linux is better for most utilities except for gaming. If you are not a serious gamer, I seriously recommend Linux. The big advantage of Linux is security and stability, the big disadvantage i9s that many distros do not support non standard hardware. Also, the number of applications in Windows is higher, (but this is not that important because atleast one good equivalent of those applications are found in the Linux world.Also, in India, the software support for Linux is pathetic, that is Sify, one of the most widely used ISPs has a Linux client that does not work. If you are a power windows user, I think you will like Linux better.
@kiwimac (324)
• New Zealand
It depends on what you are using your computer to do. If it is for business then probably Linux as it is far less likely to be hacked. But Windows is probably better for the home user or gamers, while MacOs (which is unix based) is the best for graphics work.
@istanto (8565)
For personal computer I choose windows because it's more easier to use, for bussines or server I will choose linux.