have you ever been in a food fight?

@ezzrssi (11192)
Italy
tell us please
@chanfrado (1160)
• Portugal
No! And I can't think doing a food fight! Eating is the best thing I like to do and I can't stay more than 3 hours without chewing some food!
@chanfrado (1160)
• Portugal
and this topic is already making me hungry! time to do a visit to the kitchen! lol
@dravid (1049)
nope man...food is very costly...excpt when i had my bithday...and we had a coldgrinks fight were evry one was tring to shske his bootol and pour the drink on me and all
@TerryZ (22083)
Yes of course. My sister and I had one at the dinner table with my mom and dad there. It didnt start out to be one. I was mad at my little sister and I threw some mashed potatoes right at her. and that started it. We had to clean it all up.
@jamz82 (1861)
No never done a food fight but sometimes I did water fight! lol
Only in an online forum. lol On one of my forums my friends and I start food fight threads. Then members come on and post pictures of food and say they are throwing it at different people. This goes on for pages and pages. Everyone loves it. As fora real foodfight, nope.