Do you like winter?

This is an imagine in winter in my country,in Roma - This is an imagine from my country,Romania,the country where you can find sea,the only sea from Romania,Black Sea, and many mountains,the most famous mountains from Romania are Carpatii.They are in the middle of Romania.Romanian nation are very proud of all that,and most important in our country is The Castle of Dracula.
@tocika (970)
Romania
I like very much winter,in my country,in Romania.But I like winter when is snowing outside,and when I can ski and go on mountains.What about you?Do u like winter?What do you like to do best in winter?
@lonewolfnan (4367)
I live in the warmest part of Canada and our winters are actually quite mild by comparison to most of Canada.We are in a cold spell right now with temperatures hovering around the freezing mark but it is very sunny. Some rare days when we may get snow here,I like to go for a walk in the woods to enjoy the sound of my feet crunching on the snow.This is great on a clear night with a full moon.
@tocika (970)
This is an imagine from my country,Romania - This is an imagine from my country,Romania,the country where you can find sea,the only sea from Romania,Black Sea,and many mountains,the most  famous mountains from Romania are Carpatii.They are in the middle of Romania.Romanian nation is very proud of all that,and most important in our country is The Castle of Dracula.
Thank you for your answer! I wish u luck! HAve a great day!
@BigBenas (944)
• Lithuania
No i don't i realy hate winter because it is realy cold and i don't like snow aither in summer there is better ways to do something like that play BB or better things . Winter realy sucks and everone knows that :S .because we need to pay for bill for the warm in our houses or more less for brokend pipes and other things ;S .what is more there is things that i don't like more then everything rhat is snow snow sucks to :D . So what can i say more just have a realy nice none rainy day .
@tocika (970)
This is a picture from my country,Romania - This is an imagine from my country,Romania,the country where you can find sea,the only sea from Romania,Black Sea,and many mountains,the most famous mountains from Romania are Carpatii.They are in the middle of Romania.Romanian nation is very proud of all that,and most important in our country is The Castle of Dracula.
Thank you for your respons!Have a great day! I wish u luck! Have a great day!