Know us better

Italy
Do you want to know us better? Here on Mylot there are a lot of people and a lot of discussions, but generally we don't meet all the people that write on this site every day. Do you want to respond to some questions for know us better? Here the questions: What's your name? Where do you live? How old are you? Do you like Mylot? What are the sports you like? What do you do in your free time? Do you prefer Pepsi or Coca-Cola? Fanta or orange juice? Do you like animals? My answers: my name is Carlo, I live in Italy and I'm 23 years old. I like Mylot because I can earn money. I like soccer and cycling. In my free time I listen to the music, I play the guitar and I read books. I prefer Coca-Cola and orange juice. I like animals expecially the dogs.
@chiquitita (1227)
Hi Carlo! My name is Citra, I am from Indonesia, 21 years old. Yes, I like myLot because I can discuss and earn money at the same time. I prefer cokes to pepsi and fanta to orange juice. I enjoy computer games and movies in my spare time. I dont really like animals, I prefer the plants. Cheers!
Oh, my fav sport is soccer, but only as a spectator lol. I forgot to mention that :p
Thank you very much Citra! When I have read soccer I was thinking about a little footbal match where we could play! LOL!!! Nice to meet you.:)
Hello Carlo; here are my answers: 1. My name is Sandi 2. I live in New Jersey, USA 3. I'm 35 4. I like myLot (waiting for that big payout!) 5. I love watching football (American) and car racing (Nascar); I haven't played any in over 17 years 6. In my free time, I like to play on the internet and work on fixing up my house. I also read a lot of books. 7. I prefer Pepsi (not Diet) and grapefruit juice 8. I love my dogs Floyd and Bella (though she has a bit of a behavior problem!) Now what part of Italy are you from? My grandpop emigrated from Italy in 1919. I believe my mother told me the village he was from was named Santa Cruce (I'm not sure if I spelled that right!) I'm not sure where my grandmom's family came from but they came here prior to 1890. Nice to meet you!
Oh great! Well, I don't know a city named Santa Cruce, I wanna know in which region of Italy it is... I was born and I live in Rome. Very nice to meet you!!!:)
@meme0907 (3481)
My Name: Me'Chele My Residence: South Carolina,USA My Age: 34 My Opinion of MyLot: It's pretty cool-I'll like it more when I reach payout LOL My Fav Sports: Football to watch & Tennis to play My Free Time: I spend it w/ my family My Fav Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi for now My Fav Fanta or OJ: Fanta My Opinion on Animals: I love them You got +'s SF Have a Great Day:)
I'm according to you about the opinion of Mylot: with money it's better LOL.
@shogunly (1406)
• Libya
Looks like you did a LITERAL translation of "conosciamo-ci meglio ?" In english you see "each other" as in lets get to know EACH OTHER better ? (not "to know US")
Ohh thank you sometimes the English language is bad for me!!!:D
@shogunly (1406)
• Libya
#My name is Ahmad . #I live in Libya which is across the sea from you ,Carlo . #Im 31 #I do like mylot and other q/a sites . #I dont do any sport . #In my free time I either watch tv,play a video game,go on the internet,watch a dvd , or try to learn something on the guitar . #PEPSI is much better , although they are both not healthy . # orange juice is definitely better . # I hate animals when they are too close .