Do you sing while you drive?

Omg, im so bad for this. i totally sing while i drive. And off key i might at. but its ok, cuz if you turn the radio loud enough, u sound pretty good. haha. anyone else do this?
Yes, in fact I would be one of those poor saps you see on those hidden camera shows. Even at stop lights where people are looking, it really doesn't matter. I admit, I am a closet road singer.
maybe we can start a road singer band together? haha
Sure man. I can do an excellent rendition of ON THE ROAD AGAIN!
Haha Willie Nelson rocks! nOw that song is stuck in my head!
@hh9905 (1275)
Yeah, i love singing while driving. Usually i'll be singing on top of my lungs when i'm alone. And same as you, a little bit of off keys i might say. Hahaha.. Anyway, it did me good coz all the bad feelings for the day just goes off along with my singing.
@00fear (3216)
i dont know how to drive yet but my mom does higher up the volume when her favorite song is on and sings along to the song. i see outside to see if people are watching from their car but thank god theyre not. i kinda get embarrass but i can hold it sometimes.
ya i do that to relise my tensin while i am there in a trafic jam
@dihearted (2688)
dhoni..........................afridi............. - dhoni................afridi...............
sometimes depends on my mood.... n vehicle...
I love to sing in the car if a good song comes on. In fact, you can't shut me up! lol. It's really enjoyable and makes the drive go by quicker when good tunes are on the radio.