Have you ever bought something you knew might get spoiled but still bought it ?

@SimplyJo (1694)
I have... I bought my motorazer.. which hangs up all the time :( I was warned by the guy who sold me this.. but i was sooo hooked on the 'looks' that i fell for it. LOL.
When I am really depressed, watch out computer, here I come! I have bought some of the most outrageous things that have no worth or value, just because I had the need to spend money. I am really trying to control that urge now~Donna
@SimplyJo (1694)
hehee.. LOL.. Happens to all of us.
@ilunice (947)
• Netherlands
I doubt it if there is anything that never get spoil. Nothing last forever. so I buy anything that is useful knowing fully well, that someday somehow, it would get spoilled.
@apsara60 (6611)
• Israel
I think we all make such mistakes in life, even after several warnings from others, we don't want to listen and we do what we want. Then the result is just like yours......sitting and smiling at your own stupidity.....lol
@melody1011 (1664)
Generally this happens to me when I watch all the home shopping networks which sell stuff over the TV. What the are selling sounds and looks soooo good that I feel I just have to buy it. Everything works great when they show it to you. But when I get it at home, it sucks. So now whenever i see something like that on TV, i just watch and resolve never to get taken in again but get the satisfaction of dreaming. :D
@stailgate (2363)
I have for sure!! One time there was this big sale on peaches. like only 49 cents a pound which is like 1/3 of the reg. price around here!! I bought a whole bunch, not sure if I would eat them all, but didn't want to chance not getting enough, and then wanting some and having to pay so much more. I ate allot of them, but a good handful of them went bad in the bottom of my fridge.