where did you got your name?

@harxian (671)
have you ever ask your mom where did they got your name? or is there any significance or meaning in it?my name got from the first name of my parents which is my mother LEonila and my father ANtonio and that's were they got my name LE-AN since im the eldest.how about yours?
I was named after Jacquline Kennedy. My dad wanted to give me her full name but couldn't spell it so he shortened it to Jackie Lynn Everyone ask me why and its because she was the wife of John F. Kennedy and she was a very strong woman. If I could I would change it myself. I don't like my name at all.
@harxian (671)
your dad maybe sees you when you are still kid as a strong woman someday that why you are named after her.:-)
@Lecaro (1105)
my mother gave me my name after her mother :D
@harxian (671)
some of parents also take names from their mother is that your real name lecaro?
• Thailand
I was curious about the meaning of my name too. I ask my parents if wants the meaning of my name, my father told me that he named me after a roman poet named virgil.
@harxian (671)
nice to hear that your name was got from a poet you must be poetic too.:-)
i got my name from SKY .i know u wont believe it . when i was born at that somebody from the sky ROARED "NEHAL ss" so my MOM n DAD decided to go with this name only . ha ha
i got my name from SKY . when i was born at that somebody sky ROARED the name "NEHAL" so my MOM n DAD decided to go with this name only . ha ha