Discussions under my interests

@mythmoh (3986)
there is some problem in the discussions under my interests category.there are discussions which are too old.that is i am getting discussions about 2 months before.do you have any problem with that?
The discussions re-surface when someone replies. If someone finds an old discussion and replies to it, it will automatically go to the front of the line when people view your discussions, because it was the most recent of your discussion to be replied to.
@mythmoh (3986)
it is not like that now.the arrangement has been changed.may be some technical problem.
I noticed that as well, thats why I started watching the new discussions rather than just discussions under my points of interest. Also, when you watch the new or recent discussions it gives you the chance to easily expand your interests, sometimes with things you wouldn't have thought of yourself.
@mythmoh (3986)
you are right.but it will be easy for me to reply with more content if it is of my interests.
Thats why I usually watch the new or recent discussions for something that interests me. At least for me I haven't been able to pinpoint near all my interests into words to put on here.
@polachicago (19073)
I do have problem with it. Same with my friends discussions.
@mythmoh (3986)
i feel the onld method is better than this.