are you a good leader?

Romania
do you belive you can be a good leader? you are considered the leder os your group? what you do as a leader in your group? are you the main person at a party? if now would you like to be?
to be a good leader, you must have a great deal of confidence, patience and most of all education as all other depends upon this. Leadership is developed through years and years of struggle not for freedom ( for clarity) but for your innerself of purity. One must be good enough to speak up in front of group of people and should have a positive attitude of life as well as with good intensions for his purpose and position. I myself would like to be a leader and i cant say this time that i have got much of these traits but i amcertainly trying to achieve them and i feel i am quite successful in that too... Good Luck to you all, please comment..thanks!
@sunny5u (2072)
Yes,but still i want to develop my leadership qualities,and being great any where.I am one of the main person in a party.
@lastwish (780)
To become a leader every body needs some qualities, if one have all those qualities then they can become true leader of there groups ...