How much do we get if we choose a best answer?

@Lecaro (1105)
Romania
how much do they receive (who has the best answer)? how long we should wait until choosing the best answer?
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
I do not know. But maybe 10c ... If I receive many comments to a discussion I give the best response in 1-3 days. If somebody comment my discussion, that nobody answered yet for weeks. I give him the "best response" immediatelly. It is only your decision. I know people here on mylot who never give the "bestresponse". They do not deserve the comments.
@Lecaro (1105)
yes you are right!
that is a very nice thought and assumption. i will also try that
@freesoul (3023)
• Egypt
I think in all cases it's better to wait for at least a day before choosing a best response if you don't get many responses first day, sometimes discussions only start to become active a few days later and it gets a few more.. I would say if a discussion has less than 10 responses don't be in a hurry to choose a best response.. you can leave it for a week or so.. I'm not sure if we get paid for best responses but it helps raising the payment level per post along the star rate..
Is it really true that choosing a best answer will earn you a few cents and also responding to your discussions comments???
@julie0825 (1415)
well you have to wait till someone has respond you meaningfully take 3 4 days
@mimpi1911 (25475)
actually i donot know. i think the best response has little immediate effect on the earning system, while a major effect indirectly. see, when we mark someone as best, he/ she tries to respond to our discussions and in this way we gather more and more friends who are actually interested in us. as for the second part, i usually mark the best response when i find a very appealing response, that could be even the very first one. but when i donot get any good response i usually wait for 2-4 weeks and choose and mark the best of the lot. keep sharing.......
• Thailand
I really not sure if a having mark as the best answer would directly increase a users earning, i guess they will still be paid based on the quality of the response given. There is really no time limit, if you feel that a user have satisfied you by answering a sensible response then thats it. Personally i based my based response by answering this question, did the response answered my question or inquiry?, is it the most sensible of all the responses given? does the response help me in a way?. If the answer to all this question is yes, i usually pick that response as my best even if it is the first response give.