What do you think about this gorgeous lady?

Well, she doesn't only have the looks but the talent and the brain. She's very lovely and adorable. The guy whom she loves is very lucky and fortunate to capture her heart. She really deserved to win the title in American Idol. Of all her songs my favorite is "Jesus take the wheel". She's just the best female country artist for me. How about you? What do you think of her?
yah your right... i think shes so talented i love her songs so much....
@pksllayer (132)
She is absolutely amazing, her vocal quality is right there among the top artists of all time and i think that the " Jesus Take the Wheel" is the best song that she has recorded to date !
Her hometown is about two hours from me, I am sure the lifestyle she is living now has been quite a culture shock. I am not as proud of her for her music accomplishments, as I am for the fact that after winning American Idol, she went back and finished her college degree. She has already made enough money to live forever without ever working again if she wanted to, but she really stepped up and set a great example for our young children, by finishing her education and finishing what she started.
@tokster (165)
lovely indeed