Do u always give comments in discussions?

hey guys when someone has replied to one of ur post here..do u give them comment?..well me i always do to give them incentives for participating at my post..coz that would be a point to them when someone comment on their reply and also a point to me on the other side..but i only give comment to the one who only give quality answers..how bout you??!!
@sj_chaudhry (1537)
ohh yes ofcourse i always do give them response and do mark + if it is a good one. This is what discussion all about, if you dont comment it shows you dont have interest in your own discussions.
yes youre absolutely right there thanks!!!see i give u a comment haha..
@rsa101 (24236)
I usually respond but not all of the replies I give comments.
ah i c me too i only give comments to those who give me a good response haha
@suahsan (785)
yeah i try to give in all discussions and i like it because i think we are here to discussion's so if we dun do that so i think we are wasting time so i give it
yes you are definitely right there man!!haha thanks for the reply!!!
@ralevi (1885)
no I don't give any comments.
well u should as this one..coz if u give comments it has a great impact to in your earnings..and also for the person u give comment too..