Do you like

Do you like your family? If you like or not like, and Why? Reply me soon' I am eagerl waiting for your good response'
yes i like my family because they support me and love me .
i agree with you. my family always share my happiness and problems.
Yes!...Absolutely!...Im contented of what i have right now!...Im lucky with my family!...I will never replace them in my heart!...lolz
@ssh123 (31096)
What are you trying to learn from family? I like family, because that is the place where I can share my thoughts, actions, feelings, my sufferings and get solace and vice versa. Because marriage is an institution to which we are members, family is an extension of that institution. The main purpose of marriage is procreation and it is moral that both husband and wife take care of the children and bring them up until they take care of themselves. In the process, husband and wife have to undergo trials and tribulations of life, may be happiness and sadness, enjoyment and difficulties, good and bad times. These are all part of the life. If you think one can live alone, there is no other institution that takes care like family with all the love and affection particularly when it is needed.
@imrajesh (1967)
mylot - mylot
i like my family coz they r the most important persons in my life. i like them coz they have loved me in crisis, in happy times, in festivals and all time. they take care of me and have bred me.