do you like shopping

Do you enjoy shopping? I think i am the only girl i know that does not enjoy shopping. i make a list and get what i have to get an get out of there.
yes, i enjoy shopping a lot, especially when i have lot of money for shopping, i would go for clothes and shoes plus gadgets.
i enjoy shopping, but nt always. my girlfriend tend me to run 4m 1 shop 2 another. thats really makes me grin
@denden (803)
I like shopping because i enjoy it and i consider shopping as my exercise also.but i am not often go on shopping alone because since i am still a student i dont have enough money for always shopping.what about you?
@muse02 (213)
I honestly hate shopping. To me there is no since in wasting money to buy things that you don't need. I only go shopping when it is a necessity.(sp?) I don't really have the time to go shopping with three children any way. Even before I had children, I hated going shopping. My mom calls me about once a week wanting to go to the mall. I go about once a month. Even though I go, I usually don't buy anything. I am just not into it. My frieds that are females think that I am wierd, but I don't care.
@NancyLobo (681)
Yes, I enjoy shopping very much, I feel really relaxed and happy, sometimes I just like to window shopping just keep looking at all things which I would love to buy and if I really feel that I must buy then I go ahead and buy it next time I go back to the same store.
@xkaraix (596)
Not really. I find myself kinda disappointed everytime I go shopping. I really should just stop doing it.
I dont mind shopping when I am by myself because I can go and get what I need and leave, but when I am with my girlfriend it is a little more challenging lol. She visits a lot more stores than I do and takes more time looking and choosing things than I do so it is more time consuming with her. But when its just me and I know what I am going to get I dont mind shopping too much.