Going out with the family

@CatEyes (2449)
Where are some good places to go with 4 year old child and you don't have a lot of money. I mean if you want to do something fun with the whole family.
@missyd79 (3438)
go to a park, and ride bikes, and play on the playground, what about a pinic in the park also.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I think Cheddars and TGI Fridays are good places to go when you don't have alot of money. Their cheapest plate is around $8.00 or something like that. So, I hope those work out for you. Enjoy your dinner.
@CatEyes (2449)
Thanks
we used to take our daughter in a children's park,in a zoo where she loves to see different kinds of animals.she can then see it in real not only in her book.she said to me when we visit zoo mom,that is an elephant like the pictures in my book and oh there lot of birds too! this is real! explore your kids into your environmental places where she can learn and adopt what she had learned.
you could try parks, with playgrounds,bookstores where they have readings and fun things for kids, the zoo, and the library, they have a lot of reading times and fun things planned. Hope this helps