hi today is my birthday....

How many of u celebrating today birthday...?
@xiaomei (61)
happy b'day and wish all the best for you....
@perugu (5281)
hi,Happy birth day to you.Enjoy with family members,go to your religious place to offer prayer.Donate some thing to poor today and evening you celebrate with some close friends.All the best ,my friend.Have a nice day.
@chryss (658)
well, for that i gonna greet you happy birthday.hoping for your good health and more power..asking how many of you having birthday today maybe i can't tell.anyways happy birthday to all having a birthday today!
@zack_3004 (1207)
happy birthday to you. have a nice day. hope your life will be success. today is not my birthday. my birthday is on April
@NancyLobo (681)
Best wishes for you on your birthday, God bless you
@ThulsZ (784)
you my friend celebrating birthday...happy Bday
@kavita23 (2996)
You should have thought about this earlier. I suggest looking at all of your presents then go shopping with any money u got if any. my birth day is on 23 jan. happy birthday. happy mylot day.
@Shukaru (167)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a lot of earnings today ! :) Can U help me with smnt, pls? Visit my site http://www.ghidul-universitatilor.ro/?4815 - with every one of your visits I`m closer to win a competition I`m in ! 10x !