Healthy Weight Loss in One Week

Last week I lost two and a half pounds because I was eating better and exercising. What is the healthy amount to lose each week?
@AskAlly (3627)
Experts say that 1-2 pounds is condsidered a healthy rate to loose weight.
@missyd79 (3438)
the people at weight watchers say you should not lose more the 1 pound a week, that is a healthy weight loss
@villageanne (8554)
I think you should probably talk to your Doctor about this. Each of us is different, with different lifestyles and different health problems. He should be able to give you the best advice for your personal weight loss program.
I heard that the first week, you loose the most. It's water mostly. It can be from 2 to 3 pounds usually. After that, no more than 2 pounds a week. The slower it comes off, the longer it stays off. Good luck dear.
@bonbon664 (3470)
WAY TO GO!! It's hard, I know. The experts recommend losing no more than 1-2 lbs a week. That is the best way, and you're more likely to keep it off that way. Keep it up, I know it's hard work.