Can anyone recomend a Publisher or Agent in the Toronto area.....

or a legit place on the internet, where I can find out info on printing, publishing, and profiting my book? Any "odd" suggestions for marketing my book or self publishing services are cool too...please let me know, whatever it is you know!
Try Second Story Press. http://secondstorypress.ca/about.html
@patgalca (15636)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Thanks for the info. I will check on that one too.
@BunGirl (2639)
The best place I've seen online is lulu.com. There you can publish and market e-books as well as regular books. Good luck!
@brokentia (10395)
I can not tell you if it is great or not. But my Cousin published his book of poetry through cafepress.com. There is where he can upload a promote his sight for others to purchase his book and other merchandise from. It might be worth checking out. :)
@patgalca (15636)
• Orangeville, Ontario
You can go to the library and take a look at the Writer's Market, or the Canadian Writer's Market. I was just there a couple of weeks ago writing down magazines to submit short stories and poems. A good website is www.canadianauthors.ca. You will find agents, publishers and contests there. Good luck!