Sugar and spice popcorn

3 tbs. butter 2 tbs. sugar 1/4 tsp. nutmeg /12 tsp. cinnamon 2 qts. popped popcorn Melt the butter over low heat. Add sugar and spices. Stir until sugar is dissovled. Drizzle over popcorn and toss to mix well.
@ukchriss (2103)
Thanks very much for the recipe Heres one of mine... Popcorn Balls 3 quarts plain popped corn (about 1/3 cup kernels) 1/4 cup butter 10 oz. bag marshmallows food coloring (optional) Put popped corn in a large bowl. Set aside. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a stovetop pot, stirring constantly. When they are melted, take off the heat and allow the mixture to cool until it can be touched. If you like, stir in a few drops of food coloring. Using a wooden spoon, gently stir the melted mixture into the popcorn. Next, butter your hands and work quickly to form popcorn balls. Place balls on waxed paper to cool. After the balls are cool, you may use warm corn syrup to stick gum drops or other candy decorations to the popcorn balls. The popcorn balls may be stored in sandwich bags. This makes enough for about 15 two-inch balls, but you can make them any size or shape you like Hope you like them!
@lauriefnp (5112)
I'm going to have to try this one, also. Thanks for sharing it. This reminds me of rice crispy treats; I'll bet it's delicious!
Yummy...I will give it a try for sure. Thanks so much dear.
@lauriefnp (5112)
Margie, I can't wait to try this! It's like that Kettle Corn (sweet and salty) but it has spices insead of the salt. It sounds delicious! I'm not supposed to eat popcorn, but I do all the time!!
Don't get sick and don't eat alot dear. This is good. But, I love my chocolate one the best.:)
This sounds interesting. I've never heard of putting cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg on my popcorn. But it might be pretty yummy. Thanks for sharing this :)