Who is doing really well here at MyLot and how? Please respond here!

@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. I just joined yesterday and have 154 credits by my name. I earned 72 of those yesterday. Is there some people out there whi is doing very well at this? If so, please respond here please.
@Serjas (2328)
i earned $35 from 30 days with 1000+ posts! wheeewwwwwwwwww.what do you think? and what about you? i am eagerly waiting for feb 15 so that i will got $35+ in my Paypal! cool na thanks to all who reply me and mark best response,given a + rate
@stephcjh (32327)
i have 158 posts showing right now and this is my second day. How will you get $35.00 from 1000 posts? seriously? Excuse me for asking but I thought it was an average of a cent a post is what I was told. I feel silly even asking this.
@Serjas (2328)
max i earned a day is $4 .i satrted a discussion and i got more than 60 response in single day and i become one of top user.ie 5th topuser but that day i only post 10-15 posts so i cant utalise the opportunity.if i made 100 posts that day i will defenitely got more than $7 in just 1 day! and my min a day is $0...my avg posting is 23 that sometimes got 50 and sometime 1 or 2. and all i post have more than 5 lines it will help you also when u got a + it means a quality topic. than k you
@annieroos (1846)
I am doing well.. i have gotten paid twice.. about 11 dollars this month and about 15 last month.. and egarly waitng for next month.. so its been great.. i hear so many others doing really good.. but i just don't get on as much as i should.. Keep up great work..
You are doing fine. You can only put in so many hours, as we do have a life besides MyLot. Right? Keep up your good work.
@blueskies (1186)
Hi Steph. Welcome to mylot. I think I'm doing pretty well, although I don't have nearly as many posts as some of the members here. I've been here about 2 wks. In that time, I have uploaded about 30 photos and made 327 posts. My earnings to date are $13.45. By doing the math, you can see that I average 3 to 4 cents per post or photo. The formula seems to be pretty simple. You post to topics that interest you. Keep your responses on topic and try to fully read the topic so that you can respond intelligently. When you respond, try to think of at least 3 or 4 sentences to write to fully express your view. When creating topics, stick to topics that you know about, or would like to know more about, that you think others will want to learn about too. Never post spammy topics, such as: "what is your favorite color?" When you receive replies to your topics, rate each reply. I only give negative ratings to postings that are waaaaay off topic (spam). I also rate all the responses in the topics that I respond to, not just the topics that I started. That's about it. I hope telling you my methods helps you a bit.
@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. I really appreciate you telling me things that i really need to know. I don't know how to upload a photo or where to get a photo to upload. So, I guess just because my number beside my name says 164..does not mean I have made exactly that, correct? It could be more or less tomorrow when the earnings show up? Still learning here.
You are doing as good as cat be my friend. And welcome to MyLot. Just post, and check back on your posts and answer the people. Also answer other people's posts, and make it more than a line. Keep up the good work, and good luck.
Ment can, not cat. Sorry.
@Spid4r (177)
I joined a month back , have posted about 40 response with an average of 1/day ... My total earnings till now is .44$ inclusive of those earnings from referalls.Whatchya think? I think mylot is not gonna give easy money to newbies with less ratings !
@stephcjh (32327)
Im not sure. I have posted 164 times and have a 4 for a rating so far. I dont think many people rate me yet. I try to give them helpful ideas and helpful info but it just doesnt seem to get me anywhere as of yet. I had 72 posts yesterday and they gave me .72 cents. I hope I dont get into trouble for posting that. Hopefully mylot will tell me if I do something wrong here without suspending me first.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
i like to think im doing well, ive never had a 10 star rating but im enjoying myself. Ive been here just over 3 months and have made over 5000 postings and im not bored yet. I dont always earn well but in total have earned over 100 dollers from this site, so its paying for my internet connection now. I dont think its possible to get rich here but it is possible to have a lot of fun. I aim for 100 postings a day but often get lost in reading responses so dont always manage it. Blessed be
You are doing fantastic, excellent. Keep up the great work, and you will be caught up to me in no time.
You're doing great! I joined before you and you already have more posts than me!