Can you give a smile to the person you hate?

@aslygirl (531)
Actually it is not hard to give a smile, but do you think you can give it to the person you really hate?
@shiela15 (286)
What's in your heart, still use the mind to balance anger/pain and the mind of thinking what's still good. Feel yourself that in the midst of hatred you can still be good. It's not of being plastic but at least you know how to "comfort" yourself.
@shiela15 (286)
Maybe not or perhaps. However, If he needs a help for something that cause no bad, still I will help him. I may not smile but the help I'll extend is my own effort. It's not that too difficult to help your enemy unless he/she become abusive.
Hmmm I am true to my smile, When I dont like the person I dont really talk to him/her nor glance at him/her,what else a smile.Maybe no its hard for me to give a smile cause when I do that maybe he/she will think that I like him/her.
i don't think so. i'm just fooling myself and the person i hate. so that person would realize that theres something wrong going on in my mind. maybe he would realize that he has done something annoying and start evaluating his actions.
@jinuxnet (675)
yes, why not?
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
i always try to smile to everyone. but sometimes, it is hard to smile when you hate the person. i can't just give a silly grin just to make that person feel better. sometimes, it takes time for me to smile again to that person i hate.