Why can't I upload my photos?

@fedge098 (1331)
I'm quite a newbie here and i want my photos uploaded in the Photos section, but i can't. Why is that?
and hey make sure that u tag ur fotos otherwise they dont get uploaded...
@fedge098 (1331)
whew! good thing i did tagged my pix as i upload them. tnx man!
if U want to upload at discusion, its imposible U must reach 500 pot before U able to post ^^ U are lucky able to upload pic. Even I reach 500 opst I cant upload anything with my slow connection
@fedge098 (1331)
Yup, i tried again and i was able to upload 4 of my best shot pix! Go on, check them out. =) Be patient, you can upload yours too. I suggest use .jpeg format pix.
@catherIN (430)
Are you trying to upload to the interest catagories? Or are you trying to put a photo on a reply to a discussion? Can you tell me exactly what it does when you try to add your photos?
@fedge098 (1331)
hi! initially it said that i met the maximum number of photos uploaded when in fact i haven't uploaded anything yet. Good thing when i tried again, i saw that i can upload now some photos. Maybe you can check them out! =)
@emquinsat (1059)
are your photo's in bitmap? i've tried uploading bitmap photos yesterday and i can't upload it. Tyr converting it to jpeg first.
@fedge098 (1331)
Ei, mine are in .jpeg and luckily i can upload now some photos...
@Bbilal (2000)
You may have to complete you'r 500 posts before attaching/uploading you'r pictures at MyLot - MyLot has changed his rule and become more strick in this regard, A few past week before there is no restriction like this they have done now, but peoples are continuing spaming MyLot badly, so they've done this. best of luck for you'r 500 posts (Y)