my discussion reached the first page today..

@yanjiaren (9050)
well..it all proves a point..that if we don't try..we won't suceed..so if i can get on the front page..anyone can do it believe me.. i am not blessed with genius or the intellect of a Harvard uni graduate.. but i am here ..clicking away..hoping that one day i might be able to entertain you guys and not bore you to death! when was your first milestone reached in here and what was it? this is day 2 in mylot..
@greengal (4286)
Hey mine was on the second page today:) I was so thrilled. I have had discussions on the first page before but after a long time I saw one in the top discussions. Cool! You had yours on the 2nd day, that is simply amazing. The first milestone was to reach 500 posts, then 1000 and now close to 2000! When I first joined it seemed impossible to make so many posts. Well as you said "if we don't try, we won't succeed" :)
@yanjiaren (9050)
we are getting there lol..
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
it was months ago when i got my first discussion on the "today's top discussions" board. and i admit, it was extra fulfilling for me! i can't believe it! well, i don't usually get my discussions there. but i am already happy if people notice the discussions i've started. well, you are better than i am. i have seen your avatar most of the time on the front page. and yep. i am happy for you! keep it up ellie!