Have you ever seen a Horse Racing?

@AKRao24 (25242)
In India, unfortunately attending a Horse Race is still considered to be a taboo my majority of people Especially people from Middle class family. They shoul understand that this is also a sport like any other sport, and supporting lakhs of people involved in this Industry! What do you feel about it? Have you ever seen a live horse Race on the track?
@SRSaba (1041)
• Chennai, India
No, not yet! may be in future with you!
@AKRao24 (25242)
Yes, you are most welcome! But I too not very keen in attending the races now!
@SRSaba (1041)
• Chennai, India
i have seen about three to four races, but i usually dont like to go as it is not a good enironment in the present scenerio, if more people come than it may change, now it is just a betting field for criminals and high life style people.
@AKRao24 (25242)
May be you are correct to some extent. This is because of this type of thinking, no body dares to visit race course to enjoy the sport. Here in India normally a common man goes there to wager or to paly the gambling. Since it is a taboo in our society to visit a Race course we rarely see any sober person from Middle class family over there. I think this treand should change and people should accept this as a sport and sober people from all sections should attend this sport to make it a sport of everyman ! Thanks for your response! All the best!
@forfein (2508)
Hi Yes I have Just the once. It was a long time ago, at Catterick Races here in the UK I thought it was excellent, and I had a couple of bets on the horse, but I did not win one race!! But I still enjoyed it!
@AKRao24 (25242)
I think in UK the Horse Race is looked upon as a sport and people over there they do attend Races to enjoy the sport and as you mentioned just to have a fun to try a hand or two on betting ! Thanks ! I am happy to know that I have got people around here interested in Racing and appreciating the Sport!