I Want You To Answer This.. Its Damn SERIOUS.

@archiee (322)
can you tell me.. who is there to really work for animal welfare? its a serious incident that took place in front of me.. We all know that cows are kept as idols of gods in india. but that does not mean that under this such name they can do anything. i remember once i went to a temple, there this lady came with a cow who was a preganent mother, not just preganent but she was litreally giving birth to the calf, and to its horrible the baby was just out half of its body was still inside the mothers womb nd babies legs were out. and the lady was making her rome around people for courtesy and getting money.. it was so painfull for me even when i am writting this i am crying because i can't see this i did even told the lady that she is a mother and you too might be. but she answered to me that this is the only source to keep her childrens alive. what can you say to me on this? do we humans are so selfish, so forgotten our humanity that we can't see a pain that a poor dunb animal is bearing? there are such many situations that we see.. what you say about this??
I can understand what you are saying and for me any animal suffering makes me feel sick. Thats why I am a vegetarian. However, when someone lives in poverty I suppose their understanding of suffering may be different. If this woman is begging for money for her family, then I suppose that takes presedence over the suffering of a cow. Even though from what from you describe this sounds like a horrendous ordeal for the cow and its calf. The more misery and suffering we see, the more we tend to become immune to it. This is a sad state of affairs and humanity has definately lost alot of compassion over the years. Even in todays society we have so many wars, bloodshed and hatred towards each other and amomg all this is the suffering of poor defenseless animals too. At least there is some compassion, as you have shown and I can only say that those among us who are like this should be thankful that we are not cold and heartless like alot of people today.
@archiee (322)
i too agree with you. but do you agree this saying that as she is having the cow only one source to earn then she is not to be blamed? do you think this statment is right in any which way?
I am not condoning this womans actions as I said I feel any abuse to an animal is unjust. I have been abroad and seen the way certain countries treat animals and I find it very upsetting to see, but the people of that country seem to think it is alright. I don't know what more I can say. I am on your side!
yes, it's very horrible. That lady is very cruel, but since the cow is her only source to get some money, I can not blame her. I agree with you, that us, human are selfish. Many of us choose to cut the trees, only to get some more money. I think there should be a very tough organization for animals to protect them from all serious things like these.
@archiee (322)
you say you can't blame her? as its the only source for her. but she should have understood the condition their in as a girl or woman or a wife we are the only source for our house to cook food and feed our members. or take the head he is the only source to do the work nd earn for the living of his low middle class family. but that does not mean that if he is not well at all we push him out of the house saying you have to earn because then we will stay empty stomach..i mean that is a cruel behaviour.