i yaterday i earned 1.74$ just by pics

wwwoooooowww I m really boosted by my yesterdays earnings I earned 1.74$ only by m ypics it was awsome.......
@ronita34 (3923)
How do you earn this amount for pictures alone??? I have yet to discover how you earn for your photos exactly!
That's awesome, congrats!
@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. That is really great to hear. I have only learned so far how to put a picture by my name. I don't have any other pictures on my computer that can be what they call uploaded. I seen where you can upload a picture and every time I try it, it doesn't work or I cannot find the picture that just uploaded.
@Serjas (2328)
i heard there is a photo limit!20-25 i guess that is the max a day!but sometimes it goes to 30.because i only upload 30 images a day...not everyday...only one day....and after 24 hr i can upload 5-10 more! then how you upload a lot of images!how many images you upload?
Wooo hoooo.... congrats deadman... May i know how many pics did you uploaded to mylot?