Meditating & Cleansing

Australia
I sometimes find it hard to find time in the day to meditate or cleanse. So i came up with a short meditation and cleansing that I combine. Whilst in the shower in the morning and evening (if not then before i wash my face etc.) as the water is very soothing and cleansing I imagine I am under a beautiful waterfall, I say a little prayer, asking my Angels and guides for protection and thanking them, then I visualize a beautiful trouble free day ahead of me, imagining peace and harmony around me etc, I also cleanse the negative energy that i may have collected by washing it away. This doesnt take very long at all and great as in coincides with my daily routine anyway. Do you have a special little meditation that you have found or use that gets you through your days and nights when you cant get that extra time? Id love to here of them. Thankyou
I don't do meditation as I would have no idea how to do it and think I would feel weird just because it is something I know nothing about . It sounds like it works really well for you though and almost makes me wish I knew how to do it as I never feel I can get anything I want done in the run of a day .
It is quite relaxing for me but I also use it sometimes to connect spiritualy with my guides etc. when reading or healing. There are so many different ways and if you look on the web even there are plenty of suggestions and direction to get you going. Mainly its a great way to reconnect to ones self and to think and feel nothing negative, and just to fill maybe 10min even without stress or cunfusion or worrying about what you have to get done etc. Time for yourself to regenerate:)