if you can afford it, how many cats and kittens would you like to have?

@LittleMel (14036)
I'd like 6 adults and their kittens. Totally cat lovers!! Too bad I can only afford one now.
@adidas7878 (2013)
i would say i would have a couple of cats, i am more of dog lover than cat, but still even with dog, i think a couple would be enough . :)
@LittleMel (14036)
I always think having two of each is good, can't bear to see my pet alone
i would like a couple of monkey too if i can.
@LittleMel (14036)
you can have the whole jungle if you want :) that's what i would do if I won lottery. Get a jungle or at least huge shelter abandoned animals, birds, cats, rabbits, fish .. all kinds of pets aside from snakes and tigers - these ones can take care of themselves :)
@thyst07 (2091)
I'm happy with just one. Right now I'm supporting two, because my younger sister has a cat, and I kinda got stuck with buying food and litter for both of them. I don't even like my sister's cat. But I like having just one, because I can devote more of my attention to her, and I don't have to worry about rivalries with other cats, or hearing those loud, yowling fights in the middle of the night.
@LittleMel (14036)
LOL those yowling I know what you mean. I keep my cat indoor for the same reason, the neighbors' cats are all out there
@LittleMel (14036)
@Bizziebod (3526)
Hi, I've only got two at the moment as I live somewhere quite small, the most I have had at any one time was 7 when I lived in the country. 3 where adults and 4 were kittens of one of my cats, the most cutiest kittens you had ever seen, they were long haired and a delicious cream colour! I would love to have a big country house with loads of cats, dogs and probably some livestock!
i dont understand how do people manage to have so many pets togeather.. are u always engaged with them or u have someone looking after them??
@LittleMel (14036)
LOL it is possible really, if everyone in the house likes them too so we could help each other feeding and took them to the vet regularly. Unless you have allergies, having a lot of pets are fun :)
• Norway
Ive would had one singel norwegian skogs cat with a lot of fur. Thats exactly that i have now.
@LittleMel (14036)
that's it? enough hairs I guess :)
@jitugs (28)
I always prefer 2 adults with their kittens.
@LittleMel (14036)
aren't they cute? I used to have them when i was very young, now I want more adult and more kittens
@elisa812 (3032)
I would just like to have two cats. I love cats, but I think if I had more than that, I would have my hands full. hehe
@LittleMel (14036)
having two is quite average choice here I guess.
@tellus (1442)
• Finland
i have two cats at the moment, Taku 7 and Kasper 4 TODAY. I´d love to have one more cat, but my mom would kill me if i do..
@LittleMel (14036)
hahaha my husband would kill me too if I got another one, but right now we only have one so he's worse than your mom
@wolfie34 (26791)
We have four cats, well they actually belong to my housemate, and if he had his way the house would be over-run with them, but I put my foot down, even tonight he begged me to get another cat, he wants to go to the shelter place to get a rescued animal, but we only have a small house and four is enough, he buys them cat toys and activity centres, they are his children. I love cats yes but four is enough. He has always said that if he had the money he would love to open and run a cat sanctuary, it would be his dream. He is cat mad and would rather have cats than a partner!
@LittleMel (14036)
you're the first man I know can tolerate so many cats in the house :)
@noah2413 (405)
I have 2 black kittens, but would definitly like another. My to kittens are named miso and misha, and i think they are the best in the world; i'd be so happy with another kitten! =D
@LittleMel (14036)
miso, like soup name :)
@nangel78 (1458)
I have three adult cats. That is plenty for me. I love them a lot, but I could not handle anymore than that.
@LittleMel (14036)
3 for one person is enough, unless you have someone else takes care of them too
@ukchriss (2103)
I have two now but would love another
@LittleMel (14036)
most people have two and more over here
@badkat83 (1621)
If I was rich, I would buy alot of land and put my house on it with a big barn. I would then take peoples cats, whoever did not want them and keep them on my farm. I love cats too. So I guess I could not put a number on how many cats as it would be alot.
@LittleMel (14036)
you're very sweet person, taking care of abandoned cats if you had the money - someone like you should win lottery :)
I have 1 cat and i find it enough for cat lovers.. I like to see her having an affair with our neibour's cat.. its nasty but i have seen them doing lots of things togeather some of them unmentionable.. handling one is also a tough job isnt it.. i donno how people manage with more of them .. what do u think
@LittleMel (14036)
not everyone can handle cats I know but I love them for what they are even if they make mess
@sweetmia (455)
i dont have any pets now because the condo does not allow it but if i could afford it, id want to have just one cat. i only want one male so i could spoil him.. il buy him all the toys and food that he needs.. i also prefer a male pet he wont have babies..
@LittleMel (14036)
I think they are only expensive for the first year. But if you keep them indoor it should be affordable
@jbrowsin66 (1322)
If I was filthy rich, I would live in a castle with 100 cats and kittens roaming all over the place. I would of course have a crew of live-in help to be changing the litter boxes, sweeping up cat hair and hairballs, chefs to feed them all, and a van and chauffeur for trips to the vet... In case of multiplication, don't worry, I'd have them all neutered!
@LittleMel (14036)
someone like you should win lottery, that way more animals will be saved!
@cikedo (3486)
I think having 3 cats is enough. I have enough time to give attention to the 3 I have and I fear getting any more would only take away from the ones I have.
@LittleMel (14036)
that's true. you never know if the new one would adapt with the others or vice versa anyway
I have three cats. But would love to have a houseful if I could afford them.
@LittleMel (14036)
housefull?? I guess not if they're long haired cats :)
Hi there...although I think 2 cats are plenty enough for my small home, all the neighbourhood cats seem to find me. Those who do not have homes are rehomed with people who can devote the time and attention they truly deserve.
@LittleMel (14036)
that's nice of you, even if you can't give them home you still help them find good home
@mimatexas (1835)
I don't think I can handle more than one. I am a cat lover but not that much.
@LittleMel (14036)
we have only one. I can handle her, my husband is like you, he just won't let me get more cats :)
One's enough! I've had my cat around my friends cats before. They didn't really get along.
@LittleMel (14036)
haha you got one of those nasty ones..