what phrase did your parents repeated that has become your blueprint?

@yanjiaren (9050)
mine was WE MUST ECONOMISE.. now i keep telling it to my hubby and son and to myself.. i am fed up with it time for a change lol..
@stephcjh (32327)
My mom drilled in my head about keeping the house clean. She also drilled in my head that we need to pay bills on time. She also raised me to respect others. She also said we have to work hard to get what we get in life. So now all I do pretty much work, clean, respect others, pay bills. All work and no play LOL.
@yanjiaren (9050)
yeah another one.
@XxAngelxX (2831)
You'd better eat your supper because there are children starving all over the world! That was my mom's favorite saying and I do say it to my kids all the time, even though as a kid I couldn't understand why should couldn't just send my terrible meal to these starving kids, lol
@yanjiaren (9050)
hehe yes that ws another one..i do too..and if we didn;'t wast our food..we couldn't eat anything else till we ate that..
@Bizziebod (3526)
My parents used to say to me 'don't come running home crying to us when you've got a broken leg' erm like duh! Although I did catch myself saying it to my daughter when she was younger, so I guess it does get inbread into you!