Need an alarm clock to wake u up?

@yueliu (1623)
China
I always find it difficult to get up.So if I want to get up early,I must use an alarm clock..^_^
@Tisifone (639)
I am used to wake up at a certain hour and I usually wake up without the need of an alarm clock. I use one anyway because sometimes it can happen that I am more tired than usual and I don't wake up when I should.
@yueliu (1623)
thanks~
Yes, I can never get up on time without an alarm~~~^_^
@yueliu (1623)
haha~~~u are so lazy~~~
@huanghaozi (1474)
• Egypt
In winter , it is difficult for me to wake up early , so I always late for school if I don't use an alarm clock .
@yueliu (1623)
me too~~thanks~~
@srlxmi (253)
it depends...if it is totally necessary that i wake up then i wake up with the alarm of course....otherwise if i've a choice of sleepin somemore time i would grab it n sleep...;)then it doesnt matter how loud or strong the alarm is...and the most effectine alarm for me is my mom screaming.....;)
@toonatoons (3739)
i can get up even without an alarm clock because my body has already adjusted to my daily routine. but i still turn it on, just in case i have a very nice dream and wouldn't wish to wake up at all. lol!
@forjosie (1547)
No, I donot need any alarm clock. I always can wake up everytime that I need It makes me easy if I need wake up early in the morning but if there is a very important meeting on the morning, to make me sure I will wake up on time I used alarm clock to prevent the bad condition.