What was or will be your wedding theme?

@LittleMel (14033)
Mine was Cinderella, although I preferred an elope. My family thought an elope was not polite, so there I was with this heavy gown and tiara, hair updo in two hours, four tiered cake and princess decoration. Wasn't bad and at least we were married ! I will post pictures next time.
Sounds beautiful... At least you had a wedding. Mine was in my living room and I wore a ivory dress with lace overlay and my kids had fancy little easter dresses on all white satin(this was 2nd marriage) we got married in December and of course no ivory shoes in WV to be found so I got married barefoot lol no one could see the dress was long, the preacher his wife two kids and my dad ,and best freind is all who showed up. We did have a two tier cake very pretty.
@LittleMel (14033)
yes, most 2nd marriage is done with elope or just simple one. At least it's a wedding.
@ginny36 (267)
Mine was Lady and The Tramp. The topper on my wedding cake was a figuring of Lady and The Tramp in the restaurant, with him nudging the meatball her way. My marriage didn't work out, but I still smile whenever I remember that cake topper!
@LittleMel (14033)
life goes on. wish you luck in the future.
@cassidy22 (2975)
I didn't have a theme for my wedding. I just wanted all my friends and loved ones to be there, and for it to be as simple and inexpensive as possible. No need for a theme, getting married was enough for me. (I would have rather eloped, too!)
@LittleMel (14033)
Yup that's what i was thinking at the time. save money for honeymoon and get an apartment, but my family and his helped out, hence the wedding.