Are celebrities doing charity for namesake???

I saw a debate on TV about whether the celebrity activism is just show off or really helping the cause? I found it a nice topic to discuss about. I don't back either yes or no. would like to see what others think.
@maribel1218 (3085)
hi cultoffury! Celebrities are human too they have same affection and heart just like us it just somewhat happen that evey move they make is a big deal to some movie writers, reporters and even fans that no matter how sincere thier intention to help others there will always be a negative write up about it. I can't say in general about what they believe about those celebrities towards giving to charity but the mere fact the he/she gave and some less fortunate individual can be benefited the more important thing is either for fame or sincere donation still there is the essence of sharing his/her blessing.
@navikh333 (529)
you can say just by seeing them in the media. somw of them do it for publicity and some of them do it by their heart. dont ask me to name them !!!!!